ADMISSION UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA FOR B.ARCH PROGRAM 2018-19*
Full admission details for the academic session 2018-19 under management quota will be uploaded soon
Generic information are :
- Candidate should secure minimum marks as follows:-
- a. 10th Std. Min. 70% in Maths and Science subjects separately.
- b. 11th Std. Min. 65% in Maths and Physics subjects separately / OR
- 12th Std. Pre-Board exam 65% in Maths and Physics subjects separately.
- II. Candidate should compulsorily pass in NATA Exam or any specially designed Aptitude Test in Architecture such as JEE(Architecture) conducted by the competent authority of the Central/State Government.
- III. Candidate should send copies of 10th Class (Board) Marks Sheet, 11th Class Marks Sheet or 12th pre-board final exam Marks Sheet (in a single PDF File) to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with request for the B.Arch admission, telephone number and e-mail id. The Trust office will peruse and advise.
Thereafter if required, the candidate may contact Shri. A.V.S. Murthy, Hon. Secretary on his Mobile No. +91 9845072215 between 11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. AND 2.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. on all working days for further advise or clarifications.
Parents may make an appointment with Shri. A.V.S. Murthy, Hon. Secretary, RSST for a personal meeting at following address:
Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust
R.V. Teachers College Building, II Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore.
Ph: +91-80-2656 2386, 2656 1777 Fax:+91-80-2656 8290
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
All payments to be made by Demand Draft only.
WE DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY MIDDLEMEN / CONSULTANTS.