Congratulations to all students who have secured admission at RVCA for B. Arch during 2nd Round of KEA(CET) and 1st Round of COMEDK Admissions. Please visit our page on guidelines for joining RVCA. Inauguration of B. Arch Batch of 2016 would be held from 10:00 AM onwards on 01 August 2016. This would be followed by Orientation program for students and parents. Regular classes will commence from 02 August 2016 onwards. Timings for classes will be 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM. The College Requires full time, tenure and visiting faculty as Professor/Associate Professor and Assistant Professor for teaching Theory and History of Architecture, Construction Management, Planning, services, practice, structural engineering. RVCA encourages its faculty members keep themselves abreast of the latest techniques and development and to involve in professional practice, including research.The college encourages practice/consultancy and provides a very congenial vigorous academic environment. Application may be sent to email@example.com. RVCA invites applications for the post of Office Superintendent, Assistant Instructor Network Support, Accounts assistant and Resident male/female wardens, for details see our web page www.rvca.in/openings-rvca. RVCA is fully functional from the campus at Site CA-1, BSK 6th Stage, 4th Block, Off Vajrahalli Main Road, Near Chikkegowdanapalya, Bangalore 560062. Phone Number is 080 2271 7820/21/22; Fax 080 2271 7807. The nearest BMTC Bus stop is Chikkegowdanapalya.
VISION OF THE COLLEGE
TO BE AN ARCHITECTURE INSTITUTE PAR EXCELLENCE NURTURING ACADEMICS, PROFESSION AND RESEARCH FOR A SUSTAINABLE CONTEMPORARY SOCIETY.
MISSION OF THE COLLEGE
- • To produce a class of professionals with creative thinking and questioning attitude towards appropriate architecture.
- • To be a centre of excellence for architectural and urban design studies by bringing the best teaching talent, infrastructure and technologies together.
- • To be a crucible for promoting research activities in thrust areas of architecture and allied discipline for societal benefits.
- • To share the benefit of intellectual and professional capabilities with society by establishing institutional consultancy.
- • To assimilate latest academic developments, pedagogy and learning through international exchange programmes.
- • To synergize with premier research institutions, architectural firms and industry.